Employees at Riviera Beach have voted resoundingly for SEIU-FPSU!
It is official. The recent attempt to decertify SEIU Florida Public Services Union has been rejected two-to-one by employees (47–20–3)! That means that our 30 year old bargaining unit, and the benefits we have fought for together will remain in place along with historic raises of up to 30%. We would like to thank our members and organizers who stood together over the past six months to ensure public employees at Riviera Beach have a voice that truly represents us at work and in our communities.
Historic Raises Bargained by Members for Members
- Jennifer Lagomasino, Crime Scene
- Jennifer Klenk Finance Department
- Catina Jordan-Johnson, Police Dispatch
- Simone Davidson, Parks and Recreation
Contracts & Agreements
- Riviera Beach SEIU Collective Bargaining Agreement 2021–2024
- Riviera Beach SEIU Collective Bargaining Agreement 2018–2021
400 Hibiscus Street #200
West Palm Beach, FL 33401