Tentative Agreement 2023-2026
SEIU-Represented City of West Palm Beach Bargaining Unit Employees,
The Union bargaining team and administration have reached a tentative agreement on your new three year contract running from October 1,2024 through September 30, 2026 and it’s time for you to vote!
A secret ballot ratification vote will occur Tuesday, August 8th through Friday August 11th, at the locations and times below. Any bargaining unit member may vote. Votes will be counted and tallies provided at the end of the vote period.
Highlights of the agreement include:
- Cathy Widdoes, Emergency Comm Spec III
- Allen Sutton, Parking Dept.
- Dan Kempa, Water Dept.
- Patrick Tranchese, Streets
- Stew/Advisory Council: Bonnie Kamp, Water Treatment Plant
- Stew/Advisory Council: Alden Wilder, Drainages
- Worksite Leader: Amy Blackman, Parks and Recreation
- Keith Jones Sanitation o Fernando Loza
Contracts & Agreements
- SEIU CWPB FY2022–FY2023 Compensation MOU Tentative Agreement
- SEIU Classifications – Proposed Versus Current Pay Grades
- SEIU-CWPB Collective Bargaining Agreement 2020–2023
400 Hibiscus Street #200
West Palm Beach, FL 33401