SEIU FPSU Member Check In
As Hurricane Ian has caused devastation through out the State, at SEIU FPSU we are checking with out members to do a safety and need analysis. Please fill this form to let us know about your safety and or any assistance you may need at this time. Click here
President Alphonso Mayfield
Individuals affected by Hurricane Ian in Florida now can apply for assistance.
- Online at www.DisasterAssistance.gov
- Calling 800-621-3362
- If you use a relay service, such as video relay service (VRS), captioned telephone service or others, give FEMA the number for that service.
FEMA video about answering “Yes” when registering for disaster assistance to identify what type of assistance survivors with disabilities will need to help them get through the recovery process.
Other Important Links
- Florida Division of Emergency Management Emergency Service Request
- Florida Disaster Page
- Seminole Tribe of Florida Disaster Page
- Florida’s Emergency Information for Hurricane Ian
- Florida’s Disability Disaster Information
- Florida Division of Emergency Management Shelter Information Index
Important State and Local Resources